Hi! I have a phone and an address!
Alison Lang in Accra (with country code): (011)0245352398
and you can send letters and things to the JOY newsroom address:
Miz Alison Lang
C/o JOY FM
P. O. Box GP 17202
Accra, Ghana
I hope everyone's holiday plans are going well. I have to say I'm a little bit depressed at the moment, having never spent Christmas away from home before. I have some presents that some of you will receive upon my return...in June. In the meantime I hope you can contend with some xmas wishes from Accra via email. How the hell did it get to be December 19th?
As for me, I'll be doing what most lonely foreigners do at this time of year and will be spending Xmas/New Years on various beaches, with various cold adult beverages in hand, possibly checking out the ruins of slave forts. I know. Tough breaks.
Happy Holidays.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment